My First Vistaprint Purchase!

Okay, it's not really my first order ever from Vistaprint, but it is my first purchase to be used in my classroom.  (I have ordered address labels and pre-printed Christmas cards from them in the past.)  After reading a bunch of blogs recently about using Vistaprint products in their classroom, I was inspired.  (The site was also having a big sale...it was a win-win!)

This by far is the best product I bought.  They are HW Passes printed on business cards.  I am so excited to use them in my classes this year.  I know my kids will LOVE them!  I will fill out the left side whenever I give a card out.  The student will circle what they are using it for and fill in the right side when they hand it in.


They came in a nice little box, too.  Perfect for storing in my desk drawer!


I also got a few other items...they are more for personal use than classroom use though.

I got this cute personalized pen.  (No one will be able to steal this one!)


Very nice return address labels.  (I'm thinking of ordering some more with my name, my school's name, and my school's address for anything that I mail home to parents/students.)


Magnetic business cards.


And pre-printed Christmas thank you cards to send to students.  (They will be a major time saver!)


Everything I bought was FREE except for the homework pass cards.  They were very reasonable though.  With standard shipping, my total for the whole order was $20.12.  (The shipping cost was actually more than the cost of the business cards.)  And, I received everything 6 days after I placed my order.  I will definitely be using Vistaprint again!

Comments

  1. Do you know what the name of the patterns for the homework passes and magnetic business cards? I love them, but can't find them on the site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The design for the HW Passes was called Geometric Purple (it's in the modern category). The magnets were called Chevron (they were under the geometric & borders category). Hope you can find them!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for this wonderful idea. I had used Vistaprint to order business cards for myself for my open house, but I never even thought of using them for homeowkr passes .

    ReplyDelete
  3. What reasons do you give out the homework passes? I am a first year 8th grade Math teacher and I'm looking for ideas for ...oh, EVERTYTHING! Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I didn't give out as many as I anticipated this past school year. I used them as random award for exceptional behavior during class. I didn't tell my students beforehand that I would be giving them out. I also used them as a prize after review games. Good luck this year!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts