If you are unfamiliar with interactive notebooks, here are five fast facts about them:
- Interactive notebooks are an effective teaching strategy because they turn student notebooks into meaningful and personalized records of learning.
- Interactive notebooks can be used in all subject areas and in a variety of grade levels.
- They help with the development of students' organizational skills.
- Interactive notebooks rovide an opportunity for students to express their understanding creatively in a kinesthetic learning environment.
- They are a great device for storing students' foldables.
I really think that using interactive notebooks with my students will increase their productivity in class and will keep them more organized. I also believe that they will be so much more engaged. I have already begun making my copy of the 7th Grade Interactive Notebook. While it is a lot of work, it will definitely be worth it in the end!