GRAB IT! Games

I love to incorporate fun stuff like games as often as possible into my lessons.  When students play learning games in class, they feel like they aren't even doing math.  This year, I created a collection of games called GRAB IT!  Currently, I have five GRAB IT! games all about solving equations.



GRAB IT! is a competitive two player game.  Students work quickly to solve different equations with the same answer.  Once they solve their equation, they race to "grab" the correct answer before their opponent does.  Each game contains ten questions, plus a tiebreaker if needed.  GRAB IT! has become a big hit in my classroom.  Students get excited when I tell them we are going to play.





I offer one game for free in my TpT store.  It's a one step equations with integers version.  Get it here.  The other versions I have so far are:


You can purchase each game separately or you can purchase my GROWING bundle!  The bundle contains all five games for only $6.00.  I also plan to add more games to the bundle, which will increase the price so if you are interested, buy it now!  


https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/GRAB-IT-Solving-Equations-Game-GROWING-BUNDLE-4252156

Besides equations, what other skills would you like to see in a GRAB IT! game?  Comment below to let me know!


Comments

Popular Posts